At The Hignell Companies, we are a family of companies created to meet the needs of our community and our customers.
Everything we do involves two parts:
- A property (home, office, apartment complex); and
- A person (or people) who either owns, rents, or is responsible for managing and taking care of that property.
While that is the common thread across all of our companies, we recognize that the needs of a prospective tenant are vastly different than the needs of a homeowner who wants to rent out their home, an owner of an apartment building or office complex, or an HOA board member. With different needs, we want to make sure we can help you, our customers, to learn what you need to learn and not get lost in the areas that don’t matter to you!
With that in mind, we have created separate websites to help you find just what you are looking for:
- Hignell Property Management is for you if you own a home, apartment complex, or commercial building and are interested in having someone else manage that property for you. We have been managing properties for decades, and are experts in leasing, marketing, maintaining and enhancing your property so that it can be the asset and resource you intended it to be when you purchased it.
- Hignell HOA is for you if you are a board member at your Homeowner or Property Owner Association and you either want to move away from being self-managed, or you are ready for a change with your present management situation. Our team of HOA professionals is fully up to speed on all the legal requirements for operating your HOA, the best accounting practices for collecting fees and planning your reserve funds, and the best strategies for running an effective board meeting!
- Hignell Rentals is for you if you are looking for a home or apartment to rent in the North State. Everything that we have available to rent can be found here, as well as the ability for online applications and resources for our existing residents.
- Experts in Your Home is for you if something is broken and needs to be fixed, or if you are ready to plan a remodel or addition to your existing home. With home prices going up regularly, sometimes staying where you are and making it the home of your dreams is the best decision you can make. Or it could be as simple as a leaky faucet or a broken air conditioner. We hold a general building contractor’s license (#143778) with nine supplemental classifications including warm-air heating, ventilating and air-conditioning, electrical, painting and decorating, plumbing, roofing, sanitation systems, sheet metal, lathing and plaster, and drywall.
- The Courtyard at Little Chico Creek is designed for senior adults who require assistance to maintain their highest level of functional capability. Assisted living is a housing and healthcare alternative combining independence with personal care in a warm and dignified community setting. It involves a special combination of housing, personalized supportive services, and health care designed to respond to the individual needs of those who require help with the activities of daily living. Developed and managed by The Hignell Companies, The Courtyard embodies the Hignell family tradition of caring and community involvement.