Work Order Coordinator
The Work Order Coordinator processes all work orders for the Single Family Home division in Redding. The Work Order Coordinator processes orders into the AppFolio software system. Building maintenance and working with vendors/contractors a plus.
- Work directly with customers to take their orders.
- Friendly and understanding of customer needs.
- Works with computers and database systems.
- Understands how to use a keyboard, typing, as well as Excel,
Word and Outlook.
- Speed is of the essence. Being able to manage how much time
is spent on a project is important.
- Provides and ensures the provision of services to customers.
- Utilizes a system of sound management, which monitors
quality standards on an ongoing basis in all departments.
- Timely and successfully handles customers’ requests for
service, complaints, or problems.
- Complies with all applicable state, federal, and local laws
related to the responsibilities of the position.
- Performs related duties consistent with the scope and intent
of the position.
- Overtime as required.
- Regular attendance.
- Travel as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- One (1) or more years of experience equivalent education and
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and commitment to follow, all
applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with
all levels of management, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating, and
personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention
The Hignell Companies is a well-established property management company that has been in business for over 60 years. We offer a great work environment.
To apply, please mail in or drop off your resume at The Hignell Companies, 1750 Humboldt Road, Chico, CA 95928 or apply online. No phone calls please. Hignell, Inc is an EOE.