Part-Time Resident Manager
The Hignell Companies is looking to add a Part-Time Resident Manager to our team. The Manager must be able to live on-site.
The Hignell Companies is seeking a Part-Time Resident Manager for a complex in Chico.
- Serve as a liaison between the property manager and the resident
- Show and market vacant apartments
- Process applications, rental agreements and move-in/out paperwork
- Collect rent and prepare deposits
- Conduct apartment and grounds inspections
- Prepare and monitor work-orders
- Enforce community policies
- Prepare notices
- Monthly reporting
- Direct other personnel as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalency; college degree a plus
- Six months to one year previous work history with related work experience preferred
- Demonstrated writing skills with a focus on technical accuracy, quality and clarity required
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive and attentive work ethic
- Windows environment proficient. Appfolio experience a plus.
The Hignell Companies is a well-established property management company that has been in business for over 60 years. We offer a great work environment.
To apply, please mail in or drop off your resume at The Hignell Companies, 1750 Humboldt Road, Chico, CA 95928 or apply online. No phone calls please. Hignell, Inc is an EOE.