|Company||The Hignell Companies|
The Hignell Companies is recruiting for a full-charge Bookkeeper. This is a full-time benefited position. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for creating financial transactions and creating financial reports from that information. The bookkeeper is also responsible for reconciling accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocation and posting transactions
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintains and balances general ledger
- Maintains historical records
- Conducts frequent reconciliation of accounts
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Complies with company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Completes additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma minimum / college degree a plus.
- Education, training, skills and experience necessary to complete assignments
-Five (5) or more years accounting experience with monthly preparation of financial statements and supporting sub ledgers
- Two (2) or more years bookkeeping experience
- Two(2) or more years of bookkeeping with specialized data software
- Experience with Appfolio, Timberline, TOPS preferred
- Ability to meet inflexible deadlines while maintaining confidentiality and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
- Positive and attentive work ethic.
We are an EOE.