HVAC Service Technician
Knowledge of HVAC repair and installation using standard tools and machines.
- High School diploma; trade school a bonus
- Minimum of 5+years experience in the HVAC trade.
- Great diagnostic skills and advanced knowledge of HVAC repair and installation using standard tools and machines.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Extraordinary Customer Service attitude.
- Self motivated, punctual, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
- Good knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment and supplies such as boxes, fixtures, tools, equipment, site furniture weighing up to 100 pounds.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Provide a valid driver's license and a copy of a current DMV printout.
- Pass pre-employment wellness exam and drug screen.
The Hignell Companies is a well-established property management company that has been in business for over 60 years. We offer a great work environment.
To apply, please mail in or drop off your resume at The Hignell Companies, 1750 Humboldt Road, Chico, CA 95928 or apply online. No phone calls please. Hignell, Inc is an EOE.